Friday, August 19, 2011

Success!

I think the best thing about losing weight is being able to fit in your clothes again.

Before I began, I bought a shirt at J.Crew (as everyone knows, my favorite on- and off-line store) that was a size 10. It was my inspiration shirt. When I picked it up, I couldn't fit one boob in it. Now, I fit 2, plus the rest of my body. I was elated! The color is amazing for summer... and I love silk! Go natural fibers. You know you want one, so shop here: http://bit.ly/nwagnt


 Now comes this morning. There are a pair of jeans that I hold on to. A pair of black Citizens of Humanity straight leg denim. They are my holy grail of making my legs look long and my butt look 6 inches higher. I looked at them and thought, well maybe today. All I can say is that it was so satisfying to put them on and not have to suck it in. Today is a happy day!

I started back a the gym this week and I can feel myself getting stronger. It gives me more inspiration to keep going and reach my goals! So does getting back into my skinnier jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment